Terms of service
(2) The Company reserves the right to change these Terms.
2.Purchase of products, etc.
(2) When the Company accepts an application from a user, a sales contract (including a service provision contract; the same shall apply hereinafter) shall be concluded between the user and the Company.
(3) If a sales contract is concluded with the Company, the user shall pay the price and other charges at the time specified by the Company and by the payment method specified by the Company.
(4) When a sales contract is established between the user and the Company, the user cannot cancel the sales contract or return the product unless all the conditions specified below are met.
a) There is a defect in the product, etc., or there is a default by the Company.
b) Our company is unable to deliver defect-free products to the user within the period specified by our company.
c) If the user has received the product, etc., the user has requested cancellation and return of goods within the period specified by the Company, and has returned the received product.
3. Prohibited Acts
a) Acts of using this site by illegally using IDs, passwords and credit cards.
b) Actions that interfere with or may interfere with the operation of this site.
c) Acts that infringe property rights, copyrights, design rights, trademark rights, portrait rights, privacy and other rights of the Company or third parties.
d) Acts that are contrary to public order and morals, or that may be feared.
e) Acts that violate or are likely to violate laws and regulations.
f) Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate.
(2) The Company may suspend or change the Site for maintenance or other reasons without notifying users.
(3) We do not guarantee that this site will not be interrupted, discontinued or otherwise damaged.
5. Violation of Terms, etc.
a) If there is any falsehood or fraud in the information registered at the time of application.
b) if you violate these Terms or any contract with us;
c) When it turns out that you are an organized crime group, a member or associate member of an organized crime group, a company affiliated with an organized crime group (hereinafter referred to as "organized crime group, etc.") or any other similar person, or a person who has a close relationship with such a person.
d) Unfairly using organized crime groups, etc., providing funds or facilities to organized crime groups, etc., or engaging in other socially condemned acts with organized crime groups, etc.
e) In case of violation of laws and regulations.
f) In addition, when the Company determines that it is inappropriate as a user.
6. Management and handling of personal information
a) Provision of information provision services, system usage services, and other services operated by the Company.
b) Selling, soliciting sales, or shipping products, etc. of the Company or a third party.
c) Personal authentication.
d) billing and billing calculations;
e) Responding to reports, complaints, and other inquiries from users.
f) Communicating with you, such as providing you with services, updates, and other informational notices;
h) Aggregation and analysis of registration information, usage status, access history, etc. for the purpose of improving services operated by the Company. i) Development of new services and new functions.
j) System maintenance and troubleshooting.
k) Advertisements of the Company or third parties (including sending direct mail and sending e-mail).
(2) The Company may provide personal information to third parties in the following cases.
a) When disclosing to a subcontractor or partner.
b) When disclosing to financial institutions, credit card companies, collection agencies, fund settlement companies, or other business operators who perform settlement or act on behalf of them in order to settle charges.
c) When disclosure is made to a lawyer, accountant, or other person who has a duty of confidentiality to the Company for the necessity of the Company's business.
d) When a national agency, local government, or a third party entrusted by them requests disclosure of personal information in accordance with the provisions of laws and regulations.
e) When it is necessary to protect human life, body or property, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person who is the subject of personal information.
f) When necessary for the exercise of our rights.
g) When permitted by the Personal Information Protection Act and other laws and regulations.
7. Advertising by email
8. Our responsibility
(2) The Company does not guarantee the accuracy, usefulness, legality, etc. of information transmitted using this site.
(3) The Company shall not be held responsible for any damages incurred by users due to the use or inability to use this site.
9. Notices from us
10. Termination of this site
11.Governing Law/Agreed Jurisdiction
(2) If a dispute arises between the user and the Company regarding the use of this site, the Tokyo District Court shall be the exclusive jurisdiction court of first instance.