Terms of Service
(2) The Company shall be able to change this agreement.
2. Purchase of products, etc.
(2) If the Company approves the application from the user, a sales contract (including a service provision contract; the same shall apply hereinafter) shall be established between the user and the Company.
(3) If a sales contract is concluded with the Company, the user shall pay the price and other charges by the payment method specified by the Company at the time specified by the Company.
(4) When a sales contract is concluded between the user and the Company, the user shall not be able to cancel or return the sales contract unless all the conditions specified below are met.
a) There is a defect in the product, etc., or there is a default of our debt.
b) The Company cannot deliver the defect-free products, etc. to the user within the period specified by the Company.
c) When the user receives the product, etc., the product, etc. must be canceled or returned within the period specified by the Company, and the received product, etc. must be returned.
3. Prohibited acts
a) Unauthorized use of ID, password and credit card to use this site.
b) Acts that interfere with or may interfere with the operation of this site.
c) Acts that infringe the property rights, copyrights, design rights, trademark rights, portrait rights, privacy and other rights of the Company or a third party.
d) Acts that are or may be offensive to public order and morals.
e) Acts that violate or may violate the law.
f) Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate.
(2) The Company may suspend or change this site for maintenance, etc. without notifying the user.
(3) We do not guarantee that this site will not be interrupted, canceled or otherwise disturbed.
5. Violation of rules, etc.
a) When the content of the information registered at the time of application is false or fraudulent.
b) If you violate this agreement or the contract with us.
c) When it is found that the person is a gangster, a gangster / associate member, a gangster-related company (hereinafter referred to as "gangster, etc.") or any other similar person, or a person who has a close relationship with these persons.
d) When the gangsters, etc. are used improperly, or the gangsters, etc. are provided with funds and facilities, and other acts that should be socially criticized with the gangsters, etc. are performed.
e) If you violate the law.
f) In addition, when we judge that it is inappropriate as a user.
6. Management and handling of personal information
a) Provision of information provision services, system usage services, and other services operated by our company.
b) Sale, solicitation, and shipping of products of our company or a third party.
c) Identity verification.
d) Billing, billing calculation.
e) Respond to reports, complaints, and other inquiries from users.
f) Communication with users, such as services to users, update notifications, and other information notifications.
h) Aggregation and analysis of registration information, usage status, access history, etc. for the purpose of improving the services operated by our company. i) Development of new services and functions.
j) System maintenance and troubleshooting.
k) Advertising of our company or a third party (including sending direct mail and sending e-mail).
(2) The Company shall be able to provide personal information to a third party in the following cases.
a) When disclosing to a subcontractor or partner.
b) When disclosing to a financial institution, a credit card company, a collection agency, a fund settlement agency, or any other business operator who makes a settlement or acts on behalf of the fee in order to settle the fee.
c) When disclosing to a person who has a confidentiality obligation to the Company, such as a lawyer or an accountant, due to the necessity of the Company's business.
d) When a national institution, a local public body, or a third party entrusted by the government requests disclosure of personal information in accordance with the provisions of laws and regulations.
e) When it is necessary to protect the life, body or property of a person and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person who is the subject of personal information.
f) When necessary for exercising our rights.
g) When the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations permit.
7. Email advertising
8. Our responsibility
(2) We do not guarantee the accuracy, usefulness, legality, etc. of the information transmitted using this site.
(3) The Company shall not be liable for any damage caused to the user due to the use or inability to use this site.
9. Notice from us
10. Abolition of this site
11. Governing law / agreement jurisdiction
(2) If a dispute arises between the user and the Company regarding the use of this site, the Tokyo District Court shall be the exclusive agreement jurisdictional court of the first instance.